Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Own Feed

Choice #3

1.  Nike
This would be the top feed since I own a lot of Nike brand stuff.  Almost all the shoes I own are Nike brand. I really enjoy them and think they feel very comfortable.  Whether I need shoes for running, basketball, or just casual wear around campus, I usually can be seen wearing Nike shoes.  I also own a couple t-shirts from them, and a majority of my athletic shorts are from Nike.  Nike also sponsors some of my favorite teams and players.  My feed would let me know when my favorite athletes get a new sponsorship, or when Nike comes out with a new product, or a new shoe.

2.Sony
 
I love playing with and using Sony's technology.  I play the PS3 quite often, and could play it more if my life wasn't quite as busy with work and schoolwork.  I used to have a Sony laptop, and liked it a lot.  It finally stopped working but only after 5 reliable years.  My new laptop is not a Sony, but when I have the money to be picky about what laptop I get, I think I will get a Sony again.  My feed would help me find deals that would save me money, and also keep me updated on the fast paced technology world.

3. AT&T
I have had couple different phone providers in my life, but I am very happy with AT&T.  They cover 97% of America, and I have not had any trouble with their service, or any problems with drop calls.  I plan on continuing to use this service, and my Feed would keep on keeping me in the loop with new phones and everything in that area.  Also, my feed could download immediate updates for my phone, and help me keep up to date with everything AT&T has to offer.

4.Blue Moon

After a long day at work, or when I need to take a break from studying, Blue Moon always hits the spot.  Whenever I go out for dinner, I usually will get a Blue Moon with it.  The orange slice that comes with every Blue Moon draft really brings out the orange flavor that the Blue Moon has in it.  My favorite place to go out to is in Harrisburg, because they always have Blue Moon for $2, and you cannot beat that deal.  Hopefully since Blue Moon is in my feed, they can give me some free beer.  My feed would look out for deals at different places and let me know where I can get it the cheapest.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a fan of Blue Moon being advertised in your feed. I wish that all of the products that would be advertised in the feed would be free or discounted at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The list of brands/products you would want advertised on your feed are definitely things that I would want advertised on my feed if I had one. Its a little scary to think they would be playing in your head all the time though, maybe make you get sick of them? But I can relate to all of them and love them all.

    ReplyDelete